Published on 02-05-2012 08:42 PM
"There's room for everyone in this world, if everyone makes some room". There is a lot of wisdom in that song from Pete's Dragon, we are boiling it down to five rules:
1. Play nice with the other kids! No 'virtual' biting, kicking, scratching or fighting!
2. Agree to disagree, it's ok! We don't have to have the same beliefs to be friends, but there is room here for everyone.
3. Soapboxes are for soap! Please don't use this forum to berate any faith or non-faith, it will not be tolerated.
4. Stay on target, stay on target! Don't trust the force and just post anywhere, try to stay on topic or your post will be transported to another thread.
5. To thine own self be true! Me, myself and I are very happy together and most of the time we all get along but we have to share one user name on this forum. Don't make us name and shame you for multiple accounts.
;) Tattling is OK! I know this is not the done thing normally, but if you see something you think is a rule-breaker please message Teri or myself (Sarah). We are only human and we need help (in so many ways, but that's another story) so it is entirely possible that we miss something.
Don't let anyone spoil the fun.We moderators are busy home schooling our own children and sorting out all the everyday disagreements that go along with that, by the time we get here the patience well has long since dried up, so it's straight to time-out for any rule breakers!